for joyful living
Welcome to the Mindful Hub
We are a community of spiritual practitioners in Kitchener, Ontario. Join us for movement classes, meditation, 1:1 treatments and some really great workshops and courses!
Meditation and Spirituality
Courses & Workshops
Spiritual Mentoring for Practitioners
The Mindful Hub is a place…
- Where you can come to breathe, to be in community, to heal
- Where you will have time and space to meet people, to be part of a community and to feel cherished
- Where our practitioners have done their work, to be in a place to guide you and support you in your own journey of healing, and who keep working on their own healing paths
- Where you have choice in the healing modalities that are right for you, and we can help guide you on a pathway if you’d like some support
- Where you will feel a sense of belonging and that you matter
Free Upcoming Events!
That’s right, we said FREE!
Choose an event you’d like to attend, find it on the schedule below and book yourself into the event to reserve your spot!
|Gentle Flow Yoga with Reni First class is free! 11:45-12:15 am||Chakra Flow Yoga with Amanda 7-8 pm Free on October 15th and Oct 22||Stretch and Restore with Reni First class is free! 10:15-11:30 am||Sadhana with Eryn First Friday of every month 4:30-6:30 am||GRAND OPENING! Coming soon!||Secrets to Happiness Intro with Dr. Stuart Ross Oct 27th 2-3:30|
|Meditation with Tanis Day, PhD Mondays starts Oct 28 6-7 pm||Family Mindfulness & Yoga with Lori 5:30-6:30 pm Starts Oct 16th||Kundalini Yoga with Annette 5:30-6:30 pm By donation to the SSAC||Mindful Self-Compassion Serendipity Circle with Taylor Jane Green – Oct 19 and Nov 9 are FREE!|
|Saturday night potluck / brown bag coming soon!|
Please register to reserve a spot and purchase a pass (see rates page) to attend a drop-in class.
Please see workshops (under ‘what we offer’) for more information and to reserve a spot in one of our workshops!